Thursday, February 25, 2010

Odds & Ends Part XII

Well, there isn't a lot to do these days. I'm still waiting for the replacement tachometer, so it's given me the opportunity to fiddle around the car and clean things up or tie up some loose ends.

Over the past couple days I've run more wiring loom to contain all the exposed wires. I re-wired the fog lights so that they will come on whenever the car is on. I'm waiting on the LED lights to replace the halogen bulbs that were in the fog lights, but that will take only moments to finish up. I put connectors on all of the wires that are sticking out of the dash in preparation for the new tachometer. And I vacuumed the inside of the car. Like I said, there's not a lot to do.

I'm hoping that once the tach comes, it won't be too hard to fit into the space in the instrument cluster. Once I get that in, then I can re-install the instrument cluster, re-install the airbag and steering wheel, and then roll it out of the garage. Keep an eye out, I'll be posting a video tour of the car, and it's maiden voyage.

No comments: