Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Zilla's Radiator

I mounted the small radiator that will be used to dissipate heat from the Zilla controller. It may be a bit difficult to see what's what in that picture. It's a black radiator with the car's black condenser serving as the back drop, with a little bit more black thrown in here and there for good measure.



I'll be routing the coolant tubing from those white inlets up to the passenger side next to the firewall, were all the electronics will live. I'm also thinking that I might put some ducting in that will help to pull air through it. The fan that blows air into the motor has to such that air from somewhere, why not through that little radiator? My only concern is wet conditions. I don't want to suck any moisture into the fan, not blow it into the motor. I'll think on it a bit more.

No comments: